Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Obligations of a Critic [Letter to Salient. Vol. 24 No. 10. 1961] in Salient: At Victoria University College, Wellington, N. Z. Vol. 24, No. 10. 1961.
- Is it Music? in The Spike [or Victoria University College Review 1961]
- On Charity [Letter to Salient vol. 24 no. 8 1961] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Newspaper. Vol. 24, No. 9. 1961
- Constipation Is Mental [letter to the editor] in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 26, No. 10. 1963.
- An Apology: For Art in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 25, No. 4. 1962.
- Tender Roots or Mature Dwarfs in Salient: Victoria University of Wellington Students' Newspaper. Vol. 32, No. 1. 1969.
- Clarity at All Costs in Salient: Victoria University Students' Paper. Vol. 25, No. 7. 1962.
- Larceny in The Spike [or Victoria University College Review 1961]
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Robin Maconie as: "Robin Maconie". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Robin Maconie":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.