Also known as: Penny Griffith.
Librarian and free-lance editor.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Nineteenth-century Māori-language publications relating to the Nelson region in Nelson Historical Society Journal, Volume 7, Issue 1, 2009
- Collingwood Fires, 1857 to 2004 in Nelson Historical Society Journal, Volume 6, Issue 6, 2008
- Tokelauan in Book & Print in New Zealand : A Guide to Print Culture in Aotearoa
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Penelope Anne Griffith as: "Penelope Anne Griffith", "Penny Griffith". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Penelope Anne Griffith":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.