Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Early Memories of the Circus People in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Towards a New Poetics of Motor City in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Looking at Box Constructions by Joseph Cornell in Sport 19: Lightworks
- The Contemplative Librarians of Iowa in Sport 19: Lightworks
- Summer Under Rafters-the Humility Variations in Sport 19: Lightworks
- The Small Garden in Sport 3: Spring 1989
- The Purple House, From Above in Sport 3: Spring 1989
- Dr Hester’s Instruction in Sport 3: Spring 1989
- Accounting Poem in Sport 31: Spring 2003
- Dark Days in Sport 31: Spring 2003
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Michael Mintrom as: "Michael Mintrom". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Michael Mintrom":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.