Also known as: Ethel Jane Langley.
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- The Death Of The Old Year: New Zealand in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 10 (January 1, 1936)
- The Limited. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 8, Issue 4 (August 1, 1933)
- The Madrigal of Buds and Wings. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 8, Issue 8 (December 1, 1933)
- Midnight! And Where Now? in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 8, Issue 10 (February 1, 1934)
- The Iron Common-wheel in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 12, Issue 1 (April 1, 1937)
- An Old Australian Fisherman. in The New Zealand Railways Magazine, Volume 11, Issue 10 (January 1, 1937)
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Eve Maria Langley as: "Eve Maria Langley", "Ethel Jane Langley". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Eve Maria Langley":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.