Works by this Author in Our Collection
- One People, One church, One God in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 3a
- The Book of Common Prayer: And Other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church of God in New Zealand Being an Amendment of the Present Church of England Service in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 14
- The Book of Common Prayer, and other rites and ceremonies of the Church of God in New Zealand; being an amendment of the present Church of England service, respectfully suggested for the use of all men who desire to worship God side by side in brotherly adoration in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 54
- Civilization of the Pacific; read before the Wellington Philosophical Society, October 14th, 1876 in The Pamphlet Collection of Sir Robert Stout: Volume 64
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Councillor Coleman Phillips as: "Councillor Coleman Phillips". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Councillor Coleman Phillips":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.