Member of the Victoria University Tramping Club
Works by this Author in Our Collection
- Away, Away in Heels 1970
- Suffer Little Children, Suffer in Heels 1969
- Instructions For Assembling The Mark II Gorge Trip in Heels 1969
- A Day in The Life in Heels 1970
- The Western Hutt Hills Day Trip in Heels 1966
- The Upper Otaki Gorge: or How to get saturated on a no-parka trip in Heels 1968
- An Epic Trip in Heels 1966
- There’s A Creek I Know... in Heels 1974
- Marchant - Renata direttissima in Heels 1969
- The Kaweka-Kaimanawa Expedition in Heels 1968
- Nearly The Nun’s Veil in Heels 1970
- Once Upon A Queen’s Birthday in Heels 1970
- Ruapehu Weekend in Heels 1969
- Teriwhiti August 1965 in Heels 1966
- Queen’s Birthday 1968 in Heels 1968
- [Report on trip to the Ohakune region] in Heels 1966
- The Copland in Heels 1969
- Suthyn Krosynge in Heels 1965
- The Trip in Heels 1968
- Rees-Dart Feb ‘67 in Heels 1967
- Mid Finals Trip Oct. 1965 in Heels 1966
- Breakfast in Heels 1968
- Easter 1967 in Tongariro National Park (or how to keep warm with haricot beans) in Heels 1967
- Christmas At Malte Brun in Heels 1969
- A Goodly Trippe in Heels 1966
- Digital Transport : A Dissertation On Hitch-Hiking in Heels 1969
For several reasons, including lack of resource and inherent ambiguity, not all names in the NZETC are marked-up. This means that finding all references to a topic often involves searching. Search for Peter K. Radcliffe as: "Peter K. Radcliffe". Additional references are often found by searching for just the main name of the topic (the surname in the case of people).
The following collections may have holdings relevant to "Peter K. Radcliffe":
- Dictionary of New Zealand Biography, which has entries for many prominent New Zealanders.
- Archives New Zealand, which has collections of maps, plans and posters; immigration passenger lists; and probate records.
- National Library of New Zealand, which has extensive collections of published material.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum, which has extensive holdings on the Auckland region and New Zealand military history.
- Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which has strong holdings in Tāonga Māori, biological holotypes and New Zealand art.
- nzhistory.net.nz, from the History Group of the Ministry for Culture and Heritage.