Other formats

Adobe Portable Document Format file (facsimile images)   TEI XML file   ePub eBook file  

Connect

mail icontwitter iconBlogspot iconrss icon

Maori Deeds of Land Purchases in the North Island of New Zealand: Volume One

Deeds—No. 366. Shortland, Town Allotment No. 434, Hauraki District

page 480

Deeds—No. 366. Shortland, Town Allotment No. 434, Hauraki District. 1872. 14 March.Hauraki District.

New Zealand.
(C.)Shortland: Town Allotment No. 434. Certificate of Title. Register Book,
Vol. 4. Folio. 28.
Her Majesty Queen Victoria is now. seized of an Estate in fee simple, subject nevertheless to such encumbrances, liens, and interests as are notified by Memorial under-written or indorsed hereon, in that piece of land situated in the District of Hauraki, Queen's County, containing, by admeasurement Thirteen perches and two tenths of a perch more or less being Allotment Four hundred and, thirty four of the Boundaries. [Oa. Or. 132/10 p.] Township of Shortland. Bounded, towards the North east by Mackay Street Fifty five feet towards the South east by allotment Four hundred and thirty three of the said Township Sixty six feet towards the South west by allotment Four hundred and thirty five of said Township Fifty five feet and towards,-the, North West by Mary Street sixty six feet be the said several, admeasurements a little more or less as the same is delineated on the plan drawn on the margin hereunder and colored green which said piece of Land is part of the Block of Land called Whakaupapa marked No. 1244 delineated in the Public Map of the said District deposited in the office of the Native Lands at Auckland originally granted the twenty second day of November 1869 under the hand and seal of Sir George Ferguson Bowen, G.C.M.G. Governor of New Zealand to Wirope Hoterene Taipari.

In witness whereof, I nave hereunto signed my name and affixed my seal this fourteenth day of March one thousand eight hundred and seventy two.

(l.s.) Geo. B. Davy,

District Land Registrar of the District of Auckland.
Signed in the presence of T. S. Hall, the 14th day of March, 1872.

A True Copy of Original Certificate of Title.

H. Hanson Turton.

Wellington, 30th April, 1875.