New Zealand: Acts affecting Native Lands, 1886, 1888-91 and 1894-95
Acts Affecting Native Lands,
(In English And Maori,)
Passed by the General Assembly,
- Native Land Court Acts Amendment.
- Native Lands Frauds Prevention Acts Amendment.
- West Coast Settlement Reserves Acts Amendment Act 1887 Suspension.
- North Island Main Trunk Railway Loan Application Act Amendment.
- Waipa Order in Council Validation.
- Orimakatea Title Empowering.
- Ngarara and Waipiro Further Investigation.
- Poututu Jurisdiction.
- Wi Pere Land.
- Karamu Reserve.
Wellington: By Authority: George Didsbury, Government Printer. 1889.